Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #151
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Don't [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] CCfan. It breaks my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] when you do that!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #152
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey it's Freaky Friday Ya-hooooooooooooo

    I will have the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and the banana muffins ready for those, and I repeat those who have to work today. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] As for Mwah I have off
    Hee, hee... Have a great day anyways!

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #153
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, I for one, am happier than I've been since last Friday right about now. Of coarse that's not counting Saturday and/or Sunday but it is definitely a step in the right direction as far as I am concerned and rightly so all things considered!
    Have a good'n!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #154
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3 more days...

    Look at my avator!!!! It's my BABY!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 13, 2004 12:07 PM: Message edited by: CCfan ]</font>

  5. #155
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So adorableeeeee... [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  6. #156
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 13, 2004 06:05 PM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  7. #157
    amusicalguy
    Guest amusicalguy's Avatar

    Post

    He's a real cutie CCFan!! Chin up friend! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  8. #158
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CC that's a doll!

    NYJ did you get to see Joan at Rye Playland the other night?

  9. #159
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone! I think he is a cutie too!
    He started laughing a week ago. Everyday is a good day with him.

  10. #160
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Ohmygod! It's Baby CCfan in the flesh! Well, he's an avatar anyway! You are right Christina, he IS a cutie. I'm glad he has learned to laugh.
    Let's face it, he'll have to be able to laugh [img]biggrin.gif[/img] hanging around with our gang! LOL!
    Hi Luke! You make one great avatar [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] that's 4 sure!
    and BTW, I like your baby talk message on your Mommy's voice mail too kiddo!
    [img]graemlins/cell.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Grandaddio

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic